Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All of them are wonderful in their own ways


François Hollande visited the White House. A reporter asked Obama if France is our best European ally now. He says it’s like his daughters, he would never choose between them, “All of them are wonderful in their own ways.” Hollande said, “Hey, that’s just how I feel about my mistresses!”



RNC chair Reinhold Reince Priebus told MSNBC that if Hillary runs for president, they will absolutely be bringing up the Monica Lewinsky thing over and over: “I think everything’s on the table.”

Or in Monica’s case, under the table.

Obviously I would never have dared make such crude jokes while Shirley Temple was alive. I feel so free now.


Don't see comments? Click on the post title to view or post comments.

1 comment:

  1. Shirley Temple - I didn't realise she wasn't dead already.

    ReplyDelete