Friday, December 19, 2008

I have made the decision not to let there be a massive collapse


The Bush Legacy of Shame Tour continues, with an interview by C-SPAN.

IN OTHER WORDS: “I do think the Florida recount set kind of an ugly mood amongst some in the electorate. In other words, the election was -- in their minds, was in doubt.”

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING: “War is hard for a country.”

HE’S THE DECIDERER: “And, you know, I made the decision that we were going to win.”

HE’S THE DECIDERER: “I have made the decision not to let there be a massive collapse, which would hurt the average guy in the street.”

HE’S THE DECIDERER: “But I made the decision that my team and myself will not let the economy go down.”

Well at least those things are decided.

BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE INSIDE U.S.? “I didn’t realize we’d be in war because, you know, the attacks of September the 11th came out of nowhere.”

IN OTHER WORDS: “But I have no complaints. In other words, I’m not one of these guys that say, oh, man, everybody misunderstood me because of the media.”

A DISCIPLINED PERSON: “Early on in the presidency I said, I want time to work out, because I think it’s -- I know part of doing this job is to be a disciplined person. Like, I start meetings on time, I end them on time.” This is how history will surely remember the Bush presidency: he started meetings on time, he ended them on time.

CAPTION CONTEST:




No comments:

Post a Comment