Tuesday, September 02, 2008

You can be sure the angry left never will


I was playing with Chrome with the Republican convention on in the background, mostly on mute, so I wasn’t paying much attention. Every so often I looked over, thought about turning the sound up, and didn’t. There was a video on the pledge of allegiance. Every time I glanced at the tv, there seemed to be a picture of Teddy Roosevelt for some reason.

Bush, in a rather short speech via satellite: “I know what it takes to be president.” Since when?

Bush: “If the Hanoi Hilton could not break John McCain’s resolve to do what is best for his country, you can be sure the angry left never will.” How about the cranky left?


This guy (unidentified) seems to have lost some sort of bet:



And then she punched him in the balls, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment