Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I’m not going to speculate on what I’m going to be voting on in the future


How did I not know that Jerry Falwell’s father shot his own brother to death?

At yet another event focused on immigration, Bush again came out for comprehensive immigration reform without amnesty, without animosity, and without amniocentesis, but said, “With us are people who are employers, people who provide work for citizens who are in our country legally.” He seems to have engaged in a little verbal amnesty of his own there, promoting people with green cards to the status of citizen, or he simply doesn’t know what the word citizen means.

Hillary Clinton, on the front page of her campaign website: “I will cast my vote to send the President a clear message: Democrats are united in fighting to change course, redeploy our troops out of Iraq, and end this war as soon as possible.” Hillary Clinton today, answering a reporter’s question about the Iraq withdrawal legislation: “I’m not going to speculate on what I’m going to be voting on in the future.” Leadership!

Hillary’s website also asks us to decide for her what her campaign song should be. She’s provided some options, but you can, heh heh, suggest one yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment