Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The president is not a panel


A federal judge has ruled against the Bush claim that he can act by himself in tossing people into Guantanamo without a proper hearing, saying “The president is not a panel.” He is thick as two planks of wood, but I guess that’s not close enough.

So remember:




Speaking of his nibs, today he said that the goal in Fallujah was to “bring to justice those who are willing to kill the innocent”. I’m telling you, he has absolutely no self-awareness.

I must quote the Guardian, solely because of the colonel with the hilarious name.
“My concern now is only one - not to allow any enemy to escape,” said Colonel Michael Formica, commander of the 2nd Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Division. “I want them killed or captured as they flee.”

This one doesn’t seem to be fleeing.



Nor these guys, the Fallujah Theater Troupe doing an adaptation of the classic Italian Neo-Realist film “The Bicycle Thief.”


No comments:

Post a Comment